Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Change of GST rate from 6% to 0%


On 16 May 2018, the Ministry of Finance has announced that the change of the Goods & Services Tax (GST) rate from 6% to 0% effective from 1 June 2018. However, all GST registrant are still subjected to all current regulations, such as:
  1. Issue of tax invoice
  2. Submission of GST-03 returns
  3. Input tax claims

The Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) has issued and uploaded the GST-FAQ on transitional from 6% to 0% on their website.

The Sales and Services Tax (SST) will be implemented from 1 September 2018 to replace the Goods and Services Tax (GST).


3 comments:

  1. Very nice and interesting post. Beautifully structured and very close to facts. I found myself lucky to go through it. Hope to have more post in future like this. Please also Visit followings :
    accounting services in greenwood
    CPA in greenwood
    Accounting services in Houston
    Accounting firm in Chicago
    Hybrid Accounting sitemap
    CPA firm in Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nice Blog!! Thanks For Sharing!!!Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post.
    Tax return services in Barking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete